My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

Today Dad woke me from a sound sleep to tell me the kids were up and asking all of us to come down stairs to open presents. I got some nice ones. A long roll pillow, a basket and (Drum roll please.) a Macbook OS 10.6. I skipped several operating systems. Matt set it up for the internet for me. Thanks again Matt. :) I haven't been away since. I have all my stuff. At first I thought I lost my addressbook items. I found them. I then colored the folder so I can find them again. I still have the same email addresses, etc.

Because most of the family is sick with colds. I didn't have Christmas Dinner with the family. Dad brought me down a plate. Note a nice rice dish orange squash and asparaghas.

Thank you to those who sent gifts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home