My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Visit with new Primary Care Doctor

Today I had my first visit with my new primary care doctor. Her name is Dr Stacy Rubichinsky. A delightful young lady, who examined me from ears to toe, literally. She asked alot of the normal questions I get asked. What birth defect was I born with, etc. The nurse there also drew blood. Had to stick me twice. So right now I am not a happy camper. Though a nice nurse. I am one though that it is tough to get a vein from. Though many do it in one prick. There are others that have a heck of a time. I always give them the 3 strikes then let someone else try.

Now I can do whatever I want til th N1H1 vaccine comes to Salem. I don't have any appointments. That I know of anyway.

Dad is making green peppers and sausage again tonight, YUM!!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good - glad to hear it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home