My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Day 2007

Today I was awake by 9. I had breakfast in bed because(get this)Dad had the kitchen table looking like a tornado hit it. He was in the throwing away old papers mood. So I ate and watched tv.

I started off just looking around. Then watched a little of the Rose Bowl Parade. Then on C-span they aired Johnson's funeral. I also saw some more of the Ford's Lying in State at the Capital until about 5 when they closed it for another family viewing which they aired on C-span and CNN. I did catch President G.W. Bush and Laura go to the Capital to view. That was before they closed it to the public for the Fords.

We had sqiggle pasta for supper along with a salad.

Dad talked to Matt by 6 so I went online. Nothing much on. I hate holidays that wind up on a week day. It messes up my soaps. I did catch Days of Our Lives, which I don't watch as much since the Marlena fiasco (tried to make us think Marlena was possessed.). But most of today's tv was devoted to guys and Football, yuck. Nothing like seeing a bunch of guys try and disable themselves. It's a wonder many of them didnt end up in wheelchairs by age 45, lol.

So that was my day. As for New Years eve, Dad and I just watched PBS til 1 and then went to bed. My stomach was full from munching on M&Ms all night, so wasn't up to having a drink on top of it. Besides I am a tea totaler. I don't drink much liquor. I will if say an anniversary party or a wedding to toast someone, but that is it.

Well that is that for now. Have a good week everyone. Back to work for some of you on Tues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home