My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2006

Sunday(today) I had a scrambled egg and hashbrowns for breakfast. Skipped lunch, had toasted cheese for supper.

I watched Hallmark all day til I went online. Watch The Christmas Box and its prequel, Timepiece. Both with Richard Thomas. Well he starts off in the prequel. Both very nice movies.

Got online but no trivia game so I caught up on some e-mail that has been piling up.

I want to thank everyone for the nice cards this year. I also want to thank those that e-mailed. Got some really nice and funny e-mails this year. They were what I needed.

That is it for now. Wait til my New Years Eve Message!! Beth

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Suzanne Lanoue said...

Hi, Beth!
You need to add some links :)

I added yours to mine...

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home