My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What I have been up to & Upcoming Weekend

Once again it is that time of year when Dad and I go to Boston/Salem for Dad's Nursing School Reunion/Meeting and visit my brother and his family. I can't wait. I love it in that area. It is so much fun. When in Salem we take long walks to just about anywhere you can imagine. I will give a report when I get back.

Not much else has been going on. I have a couple of Drs appointment. But that should be a breeze since I am doing so well.

I am still doing a recap for a website. I watch the show Guiding Light and write up a short paragraph or two about the day's ep.

I am also still tagging for a couple of Yahoogroups and my own. So that keeps me busy, but I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home