My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Nice Day in Bristol


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today was a good day again. I had breakfast in bed. Then after Dad was done on the telephone he came in and we did our morning routine.

I got up and watched my soaps, which for a while were boring. Now they are getting better. I tried to upload some jpegs, photobucket says that they are the wrong file type. Only, gifs, tif, jpgs, bmps. Go figure. I thought jpg and jpeg were the same type of file? Not according to Photobucket.

I had a nice supper tonight of a meatloaf sandwich and a pickle.

Looks like there is another hurricane brewing. The weather people went passed Zelda and named this something else. I like the name, Zelda. Not! My dad nicknamed me that. Yuck!

Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home