My Day

What happens to to a disabled person during the day.

Monday, September 19, 2005

MY last few Days of Agony

There is nothing like a System Software Crash as I have had. So far I have My Internet working, MacPasser, AppleWorks, Most of my Browswers, Using Netscape tonight. Still haveing a problem with my Nortons. I have to Installer but it is taking forever to install again. And my printer setting are screwed up. Today was a good day as far as Dad and I went out. We went to the shore. Had a nice Lunch at a nice restaurant. I had stuffed mushrooms with crabmeat and tomato/cucumber slices. I ate all but 2. There were 6. They were small mushrooms. Not bad. Now I am working on getting somewhat back to normal. I cannot believe using Netscape I got into Blogger so nicely.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi beth. nice entry...but going to the shore seems almost like an afterthought. wasn't that the coolest part of the day? more details on where you went, what you saw, what you were thinking about at the beach, etc. would be cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home